Listen in to hear Jen and Melissa talk with the hosts of the Evidence Based Therapist Podcast as the two podcasts from Think Beyond join forces to dive into information processing in the brain. This episode is a commentary on the 2nd chapter of Francine Shapiro’s seminal introduction to EMDR entitled, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy: Basic Principles, Protocols, and Procedures. Notice That will continue their Back to Basics journey through the book but we wanted to share this episode as a means of organizing our experience of AIP as a foundational theory of EMDR.
Did you know? After full completion of Beyond Healing Institute’s Somatic Integration and Processing training, each participant can receive 21 NBCC hours.
- Our Website
- Contact us about retreats and thera
- Contact us about training and consultation
- Request to join the Beyond Healing Community here!
- Check out the EMDR Supplement and other resources here!
Think Beyond Podcasts:
- Evidence-Based Therapist – where we read so you don’t have to!
- Beyond Trauma – geared towards clients
- Burnt Out Educator – An interview-style podcast for educators and students
Support a Child with a Donation Today!
- Donate here!
- 100% of the proceeds donated to the Burntout Educator will provide high quality therapy for a child in the public school system.
Executive Directors: Jennifer and Ryan Savage, Melissa Bentinnedi, Bridger Falkenstien
Hosts: Jennifer Savage, Melissa Benintendi, and Bridger Falkenstien
Podcast Producer: Bridger Falkenstien
Original Music Composers: Bridger Falkenstein and Caleb Boston