Listen in to hear Melissa’s conversation with Danielle Ciccone as they reflect on their experience of the Psychedelic Science conference of 2023 in Denver Colorado.
Danielle Ciccone’s website:
Link to register via Calendly for Danielle Ciccone’s EMDR & Psychedelics Group Consultation Series – Fall 2023:
This group EMDR consultation series will be a total of 8 hours. There will be four 2-hour sessions. Space limited to 8 participants.
All sessions will be recorded. If you miss a session, you will be able to watch the recording. However, you will only receive credit towards EMDRIA certification for the hours that you participate live.
Tues 9/12/23 12-2 pm PST
Tues 10/10/23 12-2 pm PST
Tues 11/7/23 12-2 pm PST
Tues 12/5/23 12-2 pm PST
Participants must be fully EMDR trained to join. Participants may be seeking EMDRIA certification, but that is not a requirement for this group.
This group will include participants who are already incorporating psychedelic medicine in their EMDR practice in some capacity, as well as participants who are not yet using psychedelic medicine in their EMDR practice but are interested in learning about it.
Did you know? After full completion of Beyond Healing Institute’s Somatic Integration and Processing training, each participant can receive 21 NBCC hours.
- Our Website
- Contact us about retreats and thera
- Contact us about training and consultation
- Request to join the Beyond Healing Community here!
- Check out the EMDR Supplement and other resources here!
Think Beyond Podcasts:
- Evidence-Based Therapist – where we read so you don’t have to!
- Beyond Trauma – geared towards clients
- Burnt Out Educator – An interview-style podcast for educators and students
Support a Child with a Donation Today!
- Donate here!
- 100% of the proceeds donated to the Burntout Educator will provide high quality therapy for a child in the public school system.
Executive Directors: Jennifer and Ryan Savage, Melissa Bentinnedi, Bridger Falkenstien
Hosts: Jennifer Savage, Melissa Benintendi, and Bridger Falkenstien
Podcast Producer: Bridger Falkenstien
Original Music Composers: Bridger Falkenstein and Caleb Boston