Melissa interviews Beth Segaloff about how to work somatically using EMDR.
Connect with Beth Segaloff
Did you know? After full completion of Beyond Healing Institute’s Somatic Integration and Processing training, each participant can receive 21 NBCC hours.
- Our Website
- Contact us about retreats and therapy
- Contact us about training and consultation
- Request to join the Beyond Healing Community here!
- Check out the EMDR Supplement and other resources here!
Think Beyond Podcasts:
- Don’t forget to check out the past two seasons of Notice That!
- Evidence-Based Therapist – where we read so you don’t have to!
- Beyond Trauma – geared towards clients
- Burnt Out Educator – An interview-style podcast for educators and students
Support a Child with a Donation Today!
- Donate here!
- 100% of the proceeds donated to the Burntout Educator will provide high quality therapy for a child in the public school system.
Executive Directors: Jennifer and Ryan Savage, Melissa Bentinnedi, Bridger Falkenstein
Hosts: Jennifer Savage, Melissa Benintendi, and Bridger Falkenstein
Filmographer: Tyler Wassam
Podcast Producer: Jamie Eggert
Original Music Composers: Bridger Falkenstein and Caleb Boston
Show Notes: Jordan Murray-Harper