Listen in to hear Jen and Bridger’s conversation on self development and fragmentation as well the healing journey. Building on the fundamental principles of SIP I, the second training in SIP applies these principles to understanding the development of the self and the natural process of dissociation and ego fragmentation throughout the lifespan. SIP II: Healing the Fragmented Self and Complex Trauma presents a synthesis of developmental lifespan theory, internal family systems (IFS), ego state theory, and structural dissociation in a non-linear developmental timeline wherein dissociation and ego fragmentation can be visually illustrated and conceptualized. Intersubjectivity is then layered onto this visual illustration to help clinicians understand and visualize what it’s like for the therapist to meet and work with the client and vice versa, thus further deepening the therapeutic bond, increasing connection on treatment approach and progress, and deshaming the experience and path out of trauma.
Did you know? After full completion of Beyond Healing Institute’s Somatic Integration and Processing training, each participant can receive 21 NBCC hours.
- Our Website
- Contact us about retreats and thera
- Contact us about training and consultation
- Request to join the Beyond Healing Community here!
- Check out the EMDR Supplement and other resources here!
Think Beyond Podcasts:
- Evidence-Based Therapist – where we read so you don’t have to!
- Beyond Trauma – geared towards clients
- Burnt Out Educator – An interview-style podcast for educators and students
Support a Child with a Donation Today!
- Donate here!
- 100% of the proceeds donated to the Burntout Educator will provide high quality therapy for a child in the public school system.
Executive Directors: Jennifer and Ryan Savage, Melissa Bentinnedi, Bridger Falkenstien
Hosts: Jennifer Savage, Melissa Benintendi, and Bridger Falkenstien
Podcast Producer: Bridger Falkenstien
Original Music Composers: Bridger Falkenstein and Caleb Boston