Episode 5: Interview with Sarah Jarvis
Meet our special guest Sarah Jarvis and listen in as we pick her brain to learn more about her experiences as an EMDR Therapist.
- Brief Introduction to Sarah Jarvis and her therapeutic practice
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) and EMDR Therapy
- Sarah presents her biggest hurdles in implementing EMDR into her existing practice
- We examine the challenges moving from basic training into implementing EMDR Therapy
- Experiencing skepticism about the process when you are newly trained
- Find your confidence through consultation, certification, advanced training, independent studies, support groups, etc.
- Techniques for using or refraining from using cognitive interweave
- Sarah also shares some of her most exciting cases
- Sarah talks about her biggest challenges implementing EMDR Therapy into her practice
- Developing Adaptive Information Processing (AIP)
- We provide several reading recommendations
- Sarah shares her wisdom/advice for a newly trained therapist
- If you want to reach Sarah to follow up with anything that she has shared, you can reach her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great podcast. What was thatvarticle again she referred to about cinference table technique? Would love to read it.
Love your podcast!!
I can’t seem to get all of the Episodes when I use my Apple Podcast App on my iPhone. Why can I only see options from the third page of the website and not all of the pages of the website?